Valentine’s Day is the one day of the year set aside to celebrate love. Couples all around spend lots of time stressing and planning the perfect Valentine’s Day for their partner. Sure Valentine’s Day is a great excuse to celebrate your love, however it should not be a stressful occasion.
I’m sure by now you’ve already started planning how to spend Valentine’s Day with your partner. For you new couples, you may be at a loss as to what to do with your new partner. For you long term couples, you may be thinking, “We’ve done this already- what’s the big deal?”
Valentine’s day is one of the busiest nights of the year so you may want to stay home and create an at-home date night instead. Here are 5 home date night ideas for Valentine’s day to inspire you.
- Order in from your favorite place and talk about your bucket list and goals together.
- Make dinner and watch a romantic movie together.
- Write a heartfelt love poem or a love letter and read them to each other.
- Get your favorite board games out and have “game night.”
- Play your favorite music and make room in your home to dance together.
Make this Valentine’s Day spectacular and celebrate this day to remind your partner they are valued and appreciated. But remember, couples need to express their love everyday not just this one special day.